Friday, July 8, 2011

Mz. Juicy~J Neck of Da Woods coming to a City Near You

TheY say Shake what ur Momma Gave Ya!



If you see Drama in your Neck of da Woods Feel free 2 contact me and send me videos of what you caught on camera. Trust there is always something happening! It can be drama in the home (and you that happens) Drama @ the Club (It def goes down!) BABY MAMA DRAMA!!!!!! & that Poor Excuse of a Man aka DEAD BEAT BABY DADDY! It always goes down and what better place to submit your videos to Mz. Juicy~J....Not only will it be uploaded on the Blog but it will be talked about on my blog talk radio.... So don't just sit there letting the Drama past you by....BE NOSEY! Lets TALK ABOUT! I want Flix, Vids, Pics, & Audio cause Juicy is going 2 talk about it!


shoot me an email @ jnicole.crump@gmail.com

TRUST ME ENUF IS NOT ENUF!
Check out my Youtube page to see what has been happening in my Neck of da Woods! I'm ready for yours!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Mz. Juicy~J's Blog. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at jennifer.crump@industrysalternative.com